Summer Sale 20% Off - 2 Days Only!

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to let you know that I am having a sale at my Teacher's Notebook shops and at my Teachers Pay Teacher Store for the next two days.  The sale will be held on Monday, July 8th and Tuesday, July 9th! 
 
This is a great time to prepare for this upcoming school year and stock up while you can!  Thank you to all of my blog followers, shop followers, and amazingclassroom.com members.  

If you are a member of amazingclassroom.com, disregard this post!  Everything at all of my shops is available for you to download with your membership on our website!

If you want to join, it's only $29.95 a year for access to everything, including all of our site features. 
Click Here and then go to register to join today!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com