Graphs, Graphs, and more graphs

http://amazingclassroom.com/individual_printable_worksheet.asp?RID=603
 Yesterday we reviewed different types of graphs in my classroom. We worked on bar graphs (horizontal and vertical), as well as line plots, and line graphs. My students struggled with answering many of the questions that could be answered by reading the graphs.  Some got tripped up on the wording of the questions, and others subtracted when they should have added, etc...  When I asked them to write a question that could be answered by the graph, they even had more difficulty.  I put together this set of activity pages to work with my students in small groups today.  I have put it on the website, so if you are a member, head on over and download it.  I also put it on my TpT store.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com