Everything Available as a Member to AmazingClassroom

I always get the question, is really paying $29.95 a year worth it for an AmazingClassroom.com membership?  I may be a little biased, but I have other teacher friends that will say Yes!  Your account doesn't automatically renew either.  I don't like sites that automatically renew.  If you join for a year and love it, then you can join again if you choose when your first year comes to an end.  This will probably be an incredibly long post, but I wanted to let you know EVERYTHING that is available to you with your membership since I have had many teachers ask.  We also add lessons and files on a weekly basis, so you can download anything we add to the site with your membership. The post below only shows our downloadable items.  Along with your membership you also have access to:
  • Create a classroom website (if you want, not required)
  • Have your students take online math facts tests
  • Editable and printable newsletters, calendars, and behavior reports, plus more...   
Promethean ActivInspire Flipchart
  and Smart Notebook Lessons




 Promethean Resource Packs, Smart Notebook Gallery Packs, and Zip Files of Clip Art
 

 




Printable Common Core Activities, Reading Center, Math Centers, etc....


I know the post is long, but I think a visual sometimes is better than words.  At least for me.  If you want to join AmazingClassroom.com you can CLICK HERE to become a member today!




























◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com