FREE Circle Border Frames

I just want to say thanks to all my blog followers!  I created this cute set of circle border frames and had sooo much fun making them!  I thought I would share.

I know I love free stuff and especially cutesy things to make my teaching lessons and resources even cuter!

These frames may be used for personal and/or commercial use as long as the TOU is followed within the file.

There are a total of 11 different frame styles, but 22 images in all.  There is a transparent, png image (digital stamp) of every circle frame as well as an image with a white fill on every circle frame!  Just click on the picture below to download this fun set!

As always, comments are always appreciated if you find these useful!
Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com