FREEBIE Colorful Cupcakes

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREEBIE-Colorful-Cupcakes-Clipart-1022213
Click on the picture to download them for FREE!

Hello everyone.  So sorry it has been awhile since I have posted.  I have been swamped with workshops and school, as well as trying to get things ready to remodel our kitchen.  I drew some colorful cupcakes and even one black lined digital stamp that you may be able to use for all of your teaching needs.  If you can find them useful, I would love for you to leave feedback.  Commercial use is just fine as long as you follow my TOU within the file.  Thank you, and I hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com