My New Classroom Seating!


I made a trip up to my classroom today and was soooo excited to see that my principal had purchased new seating for my classroom.  We are given a wish list at the end of last year, and if money permits, we may get one or two things on our list for our classroom.  I requested these stools in black and silver. 

I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that she ordered these instead!  I didn't even know they had them in bright, rainbow colors.  They are stackable, light, and fit right under my tables!  They are surprisingly comfortable and the kids won't be able to slouch, just like on the balls I had last year.  I loved the balls; however, I will have more students and with the larger number of kids I need some seating that takes up less space.  They are reasonably priced for seating too! 

My secretary had an idea that I loved.  She said, "You can have a yellow table (with all yellow stools), a blue table (with all blue stools), etc.... or I could even mix it up and use their seat colors for grouping the students in centers.  I thought that was a clever idea!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com