A Great Freebie for You

 I HATE kidney stones!  Of course, who says they love them, right?  Last Thursday I had surgery to remove one that was too large to pass and lodged, and now I have to have a stent in me till Thursday, ugh!  The stent is just about as bad as the stone, but the doctor says it's necessary and I don't really have a choice.  I feel okay on my pain meds and if I don't walk around.  As long as I am sitting and not moving too much I can stand it.  Unfortunately, I will have to miss a few days this upcoming week and I am pretty much bound to the couch or chair.  This has caused me to do nothing but work on creating things for the website.  I just finished this Fact or Opinion center activity and decided to make it available to everyone for free, even if you aren't a member of AmazingClassroom.com.  

If you do decide to download this, I would appreciate if you would follow my blog and leave a nice comment.  I would love to hear how your students enjoyed it.

AmazingClassroom.com members, click on the AmazingClassroom button below to download this file.

If you aren't a member, you can click on the TpT button below and download it from my store for FREE! 

 
 



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com