Clipart for Charity - Sandy Hook Elementary

Hello everyone,  

Krista gave me permission to post her "Angels Among Us" Clip Art Set.   I wanted to help get the word out, as all proceeds will be donated.
 
Clipart for Charity- This bundle of clipart was created in memory and support for those who lost their lives in the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary. I know many of us have wanted to find ways to support this school and community as they cope, heal and rebuild for their students and families.
I created this clipart set to raise money for Sandy Hook Elementary and ALL profits from this set will be sent directly to the school for their current needs. I am in NO WAY trying to profit from this tragedy. Making this set was my way of offering continuous support to the school, as I will be able to donate the money from your purchases of this set each quarter for as long as this item remains in my shop.

Thank you for supporting this project and please enjoy this colorful clipart set in return...

This set of clipart includes 26-images (15 vibrant images and 9 black and white images). All image files have high resolution and can be enlarged for your resources or decorations.

Due to the large number of images and size of this set, the file will download as a zip file and you will just unzip it after purchase to access the individual images.

Creative Clips Digital Clipart is created by Krista Wallden. All free and paid graphics may be used for personal and commercial use. No additional licenses are required, however, please read my Terms of Use regarding how to give credit and link back to my TpT shop, if you choose to use my clipart. Thank you! Enjoy!

All designs and images are creative property of Krista Wallden and should not be redistributed unless incorporated and secured in a new original design/product. 


Click on the picture above to head on over to Krista's TpT store to purchase this adorable set to help give your support.

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com