FREE Summarization Test

Hello everyone.  I hope you all are enjoying your school year and having a great one so far!  I wanted to share with you a summarization test that I created and gave my third grade students a couple of days ago.  We used this test for our grade level's SMART goal.  We gave it as a pre-test first, and then we'll teach summarization.  We'll then give it as a post test to see how much our kiddos learned.  Anyway, I just wanted to share it with you in case it was a skill you were teaching soon.  There is a test and an answer key.  Click on each picture to download them!

Click the pic to download the summary test.
Click the pic to download the summary test answer key.

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com