Never Worry About Printing in Color Again!!!

   I have bought many AWFUL printers throughout my career, but never again.  This printer is a must have for all teachers.  My colleagues ask me all of the time how I can afford to print things in color for my classroom.  I print EVERYTHING - math centers, reading centers, name tags, posters, etc.....this is how.  I buy Brother printers.  Brother has great printers and you can purchase the no-name brand of cheap ink.  They don't have the metal codes on the back, they are not refillable.  All you do is take the cartridge out of its package and place it in the printer.  No, the ink doesn't ruin your printer and the quality is just as good.  Plus it's CHEAP! 
   I never worry about printing anything.  My first Brother printer lasted about 6 years, and I bought the new one for my home about a year ago.  I bet I have printed at least 10,000 pages in color combined - yes, I recycle for those of you that are concerned about my paper consumption...lol!
   This is my newest addition, the same as my one at home, only this one is for my classroom. It just came UPS today! I purchased it on Amazon for about $80.00 with free shipping.  The price fluctuates daily. 






   
     Below is a picture of the ink.  It is usually around $13 or $14.00 for 20 cartridges.  YES, 20 CARTRIDGES!  There are 4 yellow, 4 magenta, 4 cyan blue, and 8 black in this pack.  It came today too.  Picture below.  The amazon links are for the exact ink and printer that I purchased.






Anyway, I just wanted to share and promised some of my colleagues that I would post this.  The printer itself isn't super cheap, but the fact that I can print whatever I want without worrying about paying for costly ink, is worth every penny!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Amazing Classroom Blog is proudly powered by blogger.com